Dynamics 365 Business Value Attract more customers, gain deep insight and increase productivity:
We supercharge CRM deployment with innovative apps and addon products that transform out-of-box CRM technology into a powerful solution.
We do everything to help our customer grow their business faster, turn data into intelligent actions and empower everyone to achieve more.
|Power your business with Seepath Apps and addons for Dynamics 365
||Automated Order generator
|Hosted e-Commerce Portal for business
Accept major credits cards
Auto generate orders on a weekly, monthly, annual or ad-hoc frequency
Set up recurring invoices and billing (authorize.net or 3rd party)
Capture and manage RMA via case, email or portal.
|Happy customers from US, Europe and Singapore across verticals
CRM Business Strategy :
CRM is not just a set of tools & technologies. It's more of a customer-focused business strategy designed to optimize profitability and customer satisfaction. A good CRM strategy requires the knowledge and experience of how to combine processes, applications and the technologies into a coherent solution that support coordinated interactions throughout all customer touch points.
- Define customer goals, objectives and CRM success metrics.
- Analyze business processes and practices across Sales, Marketing and Service touch-points for improvement
- Define Data mapping and migration strategy from legacy data sources to create a single customer data repository
- Integeration plan that adds-value without disrupting existing processes and systems.
- Create a CRM Solutions road map to implement process & technology
- Align, Measure, Optimize CRM for increased user communication, organizational collaboration, and business productivity
Dynamics 365 Implementation Approach:
Seepath offers end to end Dynamics 365 implementation and consulting services to make the most of CRM for your business. Our services include:
- Business Process Review - Process Discovery, Mapping & Modelling
- Use Case Modelling & Process Definition
- Map workflow processes (of sales, marketing & support functions) in Salesforce.com
- Customize CRM to meet organizations unique business & process needs
- Integerate CRM with existing systems & processes
- Migrate data from legacy systems
- Business & IT End-user training and transition
- Measure ROI/TCO, Align, and Optimize CRM implementation